Awesome Man Invented His Own Nebulizer !

Some people just couldn't see it but Nebulizer is one of the most important equipment in medicine. They are a big help to the people who has Asthma that are having trouble on breathing. In time, developers are finding ways to enhance or improve this device.

But in this video , an awesome Filipino have invented his own Nebulizer! Watch how it works in this article!

Phipunk Dela Cerna Rizaldo , the brilliant man who have invented his own Nebulizer. This device that he created is just as simple as pumping some air on a tire of a bicycle, but it is literally. I felt horrible when I first watched this video cause it looks like the one who's pumping the Nebulizer is going to get an Asthma.I laughed hard and I'm sorry for that, but then I realized that the inventors of the things that we use everyday were once ridiculed by the judgmental people of the society.

I hope there's more people who are not afraid on showing others their own inventions. I'm a bit hypocrite if I say this but I hope people should stop being judgmental and start appreciating things.
No comments :

No comments :

Post a Comment